Do you LOVE solving problems and making shit work?
Is the puzzle of links, API’s, funnels, If/Then rules and A/B testing something you dream about and watch like it’s Game of Thrones?
Do you want to help entrepreneurs become more successful by enhancing their online presence?
Do you have visions to create a better world? Do you want to help create happiness everywhere?
Do you dig into personal development, read books, work on yourself and like focusing on the positive?
If you said YES to these questions, then you might be a good fit for our growing team.
We want to bring in only the most good-hearted, visionary, inspiring, talented and hungry people into the world of online digital marketing and personal and business development.
But enough about us. Let's talk about you.
If you want to join our tribe, here's what you need to be:
- Deeply passionate about making a powerful, positive difference in the world (because that feels good to you).
- Hungry to learn how to build a businesses that makes great money and how to ensure a process that sees creative projects through to the end with excellence and precision.
- Completely open (and excited) to learn new skills, engage in challenging conversations, oversee processes, help people get organized – keep them organized.
- Able to take all necessary and concrete details from the folks on our fast-moving creative team and turn them into finished projects with websites, email funnels, landing pages, pop ups, A/B tests and analytics.
You still with us?
Then let's get into the mission at hand.
A little about us.
We're a Calgary based marketing agency that focuses on supporting some pretty cool clients. We work with business and personal development leaders as well as charities and a couple of traditional businesses to help them create their online presence and brand.
We are looking for a new ecommerce, email marketing, funnel building, website developing ninja. Someone who loves to pay attention to details and make sure that boxes are checked and clients are happy because all of the links work, the email timers are correct and the analytics are set up so we can track success.
We are passionate about helping businesses who are passionate about what they do and whom they serve (their customers). We believe that this is the best way we can not only grow our business but help other people at the same time.
Because a NEW generation of online marketing is evolving. And this new online marketing involves social-media marketing, email marketing, funnel development, brand development, online reputation management and intellectual property expansion. Collectively!
What we need is someone who can be the technology glue of our new business. The one in the office who will make it all work and is as fast as the speed of light.
Someone who can understand the way we think and follow our processes to turn dreams into reality. Someone who understands what makes a great landing page, how to get the form to connect to the CRM and why it all needs to be built the way the strategy team laid it you, how to set up a Wordpress site from scratch, get the server working, connect an API or 2 (and maybe even write one).
Someone who can work both with the brand strategist and the other tech guys with a great team spirit. So, calling you a ‘web developer’ doesn’t really do you justice, because you would be an integral and important part of the new team. To become this, you must be organized, detail-focused, and able to handle lots of stuff all at once. You must also be willing to be a leader in our business and to work with our existing team.
Specifically, this means:
- Taking the funnel instructions and content you are given and developing the moving parts, this means set up a funnel in the tech like Infusionsoft, building the landing page, making sure there is a thank you page, and being sure the right tags are applied.
- Checking your work by testing and making sure that all the links in an email, on a website or in an ad are working and that analytics are tracking.
- Finding holes in our business and coming up with creative solutions to solve them and bringing your past experience to help us be more efficient.
- Taking great notes during meetings and presentations and then executing the creative work that is sent your way, while noticing if something is missed or could be better (like for example, a better subject line on an email).
- Helping our executive team by making sure all analytics and tracking is set up.
- Continuing to “show up,” no matter what, even when you don’t know what to do next or haven’t met one of your goals.
- Asking more questions than necessary to get the all the details out onto paper and live in the digital world of the internet.
Now let’s talk about what skills you need to rock this job:
- Some project-management experience (essentially, you've helped take a project from point A to point B).
- Some business support and understanding of why a business would want a funnel to help drive revenue and/or leads. We don’t have any time to waste on drama so if you like office politics, this job wouldn't be a good fit for you.
- Ability to work independently and make decisions on your own and work on a team. You are not a good fit for this position if you don’t know how to admit you don’t know something and ask for help.
- Knowledge of Wordpress, Infusionsoft, Active Campaign, (or any sass based automated marketing CRM) Zapier, Hosting platforms, Affiliate tracking, Google Analytics, WooCommerce, HTML, CSS, and the willingness to learn what you need to get your job done on your own time.
- Tech skills or the ability to maneuver through our project-management software, social-media sites, and website.
- Some proofreading experience would be a plus – although it’s not a must. It would be nice if while you were setting up an email campaign you noticed if a word was spelled wrong or a part of the funnel didn’t make logical sense.
- You should have at least a couple of years experience in this field and likely you’ve been studying some combination of Ryan Diess, Brendan Bruchard, Hubspot university, Marie Forleo, MindValley, Marketing Sherpa, Gary V, Brian Clark, Michael Hyatt or any other similar space leaders.
The specifics of your opportunity:
For the first 90 days, you'll be on probation and get a competitive wage working full-time in our office (we are based in south Calgary close to the IKEA). After 90 days, your time and salary will be re-evaluated based upon your performance and the needs of the company.
If you feel like this is a dream come true, here’s what you need to do next (IN THIS ORDER…SERIOUSLY):
- Send your résumé and reply to this job posting. It would really help us if you can include an overview of what work you’ve done or what projects you’ve worked on. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to put the subject line: ‘I am the Digital Marketing Tech Coordinator you’re looking for’
- Be a little patient with us. Since we are growing we’re sometimes slow to respond – that’s why we need you!
First movers always get the prize!
We will consider applications on a first-come, first-served basis. So if you want to jump on this golden opportunity to join the most amazing team of conscious entrepreneurs on the planet today,
Gather your work, send us your résumé, and follow up to make sure we got everything. If you really want this…make it happen. Now.