Do you LOVE organizing?
Do you want to help entrepreneurs become more successful by enhancing their online presence?
Do you have visions to create a better world? Do you want to help create happiness everywhere?
If you said YES to these questions, then you might be a good fit for our growing team.
We want to bring in only the most good-hearted, visionary, inspiring, talented and hungry people into the world of online marketing and personal and business development.
But enough about us. Let's talk about you.
If you want to join our tribe, here's what you need to be:
- Deeply passionate about making a powerful, positive difference in the world (because that feels good to you).
- Hungry to learn how to build a business that makes great money and how to ensure a process that sees creative projects through to the end.
- Completely open (and excited) to learn new skills, engage in challenging conversations, oversee processes, help people get organized – keep them organized.
- Able to pull all necessary and concrete details from the folks on our fast-moving creative team and turn them into tangible steps and structure.
You still with us?
Then let's get into the mission at hand.
A little about us.
We're a Calgary based marketing agency that focuses on supporting some pretty cool clients. We work with business and personal development leaders as well as charities and a couple of traditional businesses to help them create their online presence and brand.
We are looking for a new Process/Project Manager. Someone who loves to pay attention to details and make sure that boxes are checked and clients are happy.
We are passionate about helping businesses who are passionate about what they do and whom they serve (their customers). We believe that this is the best way we can not only grow our business but help other people at the same time.
Because a NEW generation of online marketing is evolving. And this new online marketing involves social-media marketing, brand development, online reputation management and intellectual property expansion. Collectively!
What we need is someone who can be the glue of our new business.
Someone who can understand the way we think and follow our processes to turn dreams into reality. So, calling you an assistant doesn’t really do you justice, because you would be an integral and important part of the new team. To become this, you must be organized, detail-focused, and able to handle lots of stuff all at once. You must also be willing to be a leader in our business and to work with our existing team.
Specifically, this means:
- Helping out each member of the team with different tasks and projects, including database management or organizing files, renaming files and organizing them and reporting.
- Checking in on systems to ensure that the creative folks are doing their jobs. Either enforcing existing processes or instilling new ones to make things run smoother.
- Finding holes in our business and coming up with creative solutions to solve them.
- Taking great notes during meetings and presentations and organizing them into systems we can use.
- Onboarding new team members, preparing contracts and getting members oriented.
- Helping our sales team prepare or update proposals.
- Preparing contracts for our sales team, sending through Docusign and communicating with the finance department.
- Helping our owners transition out of running too many parts of the business by creating new systems.
- Continuing to “show up,” no matter what, even when you don’t know what to do next or haven’t met one of your goals.
- Asking more questions than necessary to get the all the details out onto paper.
Now let’s talk about what skills you need to rock this job:
- Some project-management experience (essentially, you've helped take a project from point A to point B).
- Some business support / legal assistant background. We don’t have any time to waste on drama so if you like office politics, this job wouldn't be a good fit for you.
- Ability to work independently and make decisions on your own (we have a super HANDS-OFF culture and allow you to run with projects).
- Knowledge of PowerPoint (or Keynote is a plus), Excel and Word is a must. (We run everything on Macs but use Office products, so that would be killer if you did ,too!)
- Tech skills or the ability to maneuver through our project-management software, social-media sites, and website.
- Some proofreading experience would be a plus – although it’s not a must.
The specifics of your opportunity:
For the first 90 days, be on probation and get a competitive wage working full-time in our office (we are based in south Calgary close to the IKEA). After 90 days, your time and salary will be re-evaluated based upon your performance and the needs of the company.
If you feel like this is a dream come true, here’s what you need to do next (IN THIS ORDER…SERIOUSLY):
- Send your résumé and reply to this job posting. Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, be sure to put the subject line: ‘I am the Project Manager you’re looking for’
- Be a little patient with us. Since we are growing we’re sometimes slow to respond – that’s why we need you!
First movers always get the prize!
We will consider applications on a first-come, first-served basis. So if you want to jump on this golden opportunity to join the most amazing team of conscious entrepreneurs on the planet today,
Send us your résumé, and follow up to make sure we got everything. If you really want this…make it happen. Now.